Monday, April 28, 2008

Now That's Talent

Our ward held a talent show last Friday. Tyler told a joke that he made up. "Why did the bench move?" I know you are in suspense right now so I guess I will tell you the answer. "Because he was tired of sitting there!" He also sang a song to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" that he learned at school for the spring concert. "School is coming to an end, time for summer to begin. Time for rest, time for fun, time for playing in the sun. School is coming to an end, time for summer to begin. Gotta recharge my battery, gotta recharge my battery, Yeah!"

He was also a major hit with his sweet dancing skills. I am not sure where he learned how to dance this way. Maybe he was born a generation too late, and should have grown up in the eighties. Maybe he is bringing break dancing back. Andrew and Emma are also among the children that were dancing. All in all they had a fun time.

No comments: