Saturday was full of firsts! After the graduation we were enjoying nice weather and Tyler decided he was ready to take the training wheels off his bike. I had taken one of them off about a week ago and raised the other on as high as it could get. After I took the second training wheel off, he was a little wobbly to start once and has been doing great. He will get to help us pick a new bike now. He has outgrown this one, but I told him he couldn't get a new one until he has both training wheels taken off and can ride without being wobbly. After we get Tyler a new bike we will put the training wheels back on this one and it will be Andrew's. He has a smaller one that we got at the DI last year. He doesn't seem to care, but it is a pink Barbie bike. (All of the bikes at the DI that were boy colors were very beat up.)Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Look Mom, No Training Wheels!
Saturday was full of firsts! After the graduation we were enjoying nice weather and Tyler decided he was ready to take the training wheels off his bike. I had taken one of them off about a week ago and raised the other on as high as it could get. After I took the second training wheel off, he was a little wobbly to start once and has been doing great. He will get to help us pick a new bike now. He has outgrown this one, but I told him he couldn't get a new one until he has both training wheels taken off and can ride without being wobbly. After we get Tyler a new bike we will put the training wheels back on this one and it will be Andrew's. He has a smaller one that we got at the DI last year. He doesn't seem to care, but it is a pink Barbie bike. (All of the bikes at the DI that were boy colors were very beat up.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment