Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Pumpkin Walk, well the bus ride...
So, I guess it is hard to take pictures of pumpkins, in the dark, with a crowded line of people, while keeping four kids from wandering off. Laura wasn't doing much wandering...Emma wasn't either come to think of it, she was usually up on someones shoulders. And, um, we did have six neighbors helping us. I guess I really just forgot to take pictures while we were there. But, I did take some pictures of the shuttle bus ride. We had a fun time, and the pumpkins were cool, but I guess you will just have to believe me, since I have no proof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment