Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please Standby

We are experiencing technical difficulties...our computer is breaking down, but hopefully we will have it fixed soon.

6 comments:

Tina Fraidenburg said...

still standing... :)

Syme Family said...

Becca, I learned some fun news yesterday we are cousins! Your dad John Gibbi and my mom Jane Anderson are 1st cousins and your grandma Luceil Gibbi and my grandma Mary Hansen are sisters.
That explains way you are so sweet.

Janiebelle007 said...

Doesn't Jane also live in Ferron, where your mom and dad's cabin are, Becca? So you guys are second cousins. I have no idea who you are Syme Family but I'm Becca's Aunt Jane. (Mark Gibby's wife). I have a couple really funny stories about your Grandpa Dee. I loved that guy!

Syme Family said...

Jane Gibby I tried to get into your blog but I guess it is privet. I would love to hear some stories about my grandpa Dee. By the way my name is Tonya and my mom Jane lives in Fairview. Please feel free to leave me a comment on my blog.

Eyepoke said...

Why Howdy!- when ever your PC is up and running again.

I too am a cousin! Did you know that?

Syme Family said...

I'm so glad your back I was going to call you tonight. But it's getting late. I will call you tomorrow.