Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Sounds like life is busy. Maybe Lee should reconsider applying for that Alaska job. I love it up here. Your kids could play out in the snow for months and months of the year.
Cute new pix of the kids..Send me some copies please! I am planning on attending TOFW with you. I'll reserve my spot tomorrow...remind me though! :D Are you going to both? Also call me sometime when you have a minute to talk about a date for me to have the kiddos.
2 comments:
Sounds like life is busy. Maybe Lee should reconsider applying for that Alaska job. I love it up here. Your kids could play out in the snow for months and months of the year.
Cute new pix of the kids..Send me some copies please! I am planning on attending TOFW with you. I'll reserve my spot tomorrow...remind me though! :D Are you going to both? Also call me sometime when you have a minute to talk about a date for me to have the kiddos.
Jess :D
Post a Comment