Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Pictures

Yes, we did celebrate Easter. Here are a few pictures of some of our activities.





in the van...
Andrew: "We are headed North."
Mom: "Actually we are headed East."
Andrew: "Oh, like Easter!"

waking up Uncle Brian...
Emma knocked on his bedroom door and then signed "wake up".

Emma's Easter dress is big...
Mom: "It looks like a mu mu."
Tyler: "That's a problem because we are not anywhere near Hawaii."

3 comments:

Emily S said...

These are very cute pictures. I mostly wanted to say, though, those quotes to the side are hyterical . . . see what I miss by overusing Google Reader? I also love the picture of Laura in her blue dress. I need to hug her!

Kellie said...

Looks like a fun easter weekend for your family. Cute kids and pictures!

Michele said...

Hey, thanks for stopping in on our blog! Nice to see you. I can't believe you have 4 kids now--WOW. Congrats.