Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kindergarten Manners

I helped at the PTA Valentine's Tea at Woodruff. I was only there for half of the day. I wasn't there when Tyler's class came in, but I was there for Andrew's. (Along with most of the other mothers from his class. It looked like the paparazzi when Mrs. Kelly brought in her class.) We served cake and red Kool-aid (I know brave!) and reminded the students to use good manners. It really isn't that surprising, but the Kindergarten kids showed better manners than the Fifth graders. I guess we remind the younger ones to say Thank You more than we do the older kids. Nothing major, just an interesting observation.


 Mrs. Kelly and Andrew.

There really were enough of us moms helping from this class that we had them do a class picture. We didn't do that for any of the other classes.

Laura had a great time playing with lots of other two year old "helpers". I bent down to take a picture of her, so she bent down too. Such an imitation age. We better be good examples.

No comments: