Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"All I need to know I learned in Kindergarten!"

The kindergarten classes had an end-of-the-year program before school got out. They sang songs and each student told their favorite thing about kindergarten. Andrew's favorite thing was the field trips.

Andrew was also a narrator. I'm glad he stuck with his assigned script. Most of the time when he was practicing at home he ad-libed a little bit. When he got to the part introducing the song Six Little Ducks, he talked about going to see the ducks and ducklings at Willow Park Zoo. The script said they loved seeing the ducks, while practicing, he added "but not as much as I love jet packs!" The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but he looked great, and did a great job. He loved kindergarten!

3 comments:

John Gibby said...

Glad they had him be the narrator. I'll bet he was right at home. Some kids would be scared stiff. (most)
Love, Dad

Jessica said...

haha, that is so Andrew adding the part about jet packs...its good he stuck to the script though for the actual big event! :D

Kellie said...

I kinda liked the part about jet packs, it would have made the script much more interesting.