Tyler and Andrew stood in line for an hour and a half to do the zip line. Andrew said when he got to the top it was a little bit scary, but he wasn't going to go down the ladder because then the wait would have been for nothing!
| Andrew and Tyler with the safety harnesses on. |
| Climbing up! |
| Tyler on the zip line. |
| Andrew on the zip line. |
| Emma, Lee, and Laura waiting for the boys. |
After the long wait, we quickly saw a few of the other stations. The first one we headed to was Archery.
| Tyler |
| Andrew |
| Emma |
Then we went to the BB Guns.
| Ready, aim, fire. |
| Cocking the guns. |
The last area I took pictures at was the Wrist Rockets.
| Sling shots vs. pop cans. |
We saw lots of other booths too. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
I want to hear these stories Lee! :D Looks like they had fun. I totally can picture Andrew saying the zip line thing.
I also wish I would have had more time to see you as well. It is always tricky to find the balance of visiting family and my other family (aka you). I hope that one day it won't be quite so rushed....I think once Hayden is a little older it will be easier because he will be awake more hours and able to hang out with the Brown's longer and then still allow for us to see you guys. :D That is my hope anyway!
Post a Comment