Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"The Greatest Show on Earth"

We went to the circus to celebrate Tyler's birthday. There was something for everyone! Emma's favorite was the horses and sitting on grandpa's lap eating popcorn. (That is just a guess, she didn't tell me that...but she looked pretty happy.) Andrew's favorite was the clown that had to staple the spotlight to the ground because it kept moving. Tyler's favorite was the seven motorcycles driving inside the sphere cage. Becca's favorite was the guys bouncing on the great big tires. Lee's favorite was also the motorcycles in the cage.
Emma was sitting on grandma's lap and kept grabbing grandma's chin and aiming it where she wanted her to look. Then she would point as if to say, "are you seeing this grandma? something cool is happening!"
During the part when the performers were doing tricks on the horses, I asked Tyler if he could do that. He said no, I said I couldn't either. Tyler said, "That's because you're pregnant!" ...So I guess in about two weeks I will be doing fancy tricks on horses.

2 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Hey Becca, Looks like you guys had fun, we also went to the circus on Saturday, we went to the 3:00 show!! It was a lot of fun, I had never been to a circus before so it was the first for me and RY!!! Hope all is well!!

Curtis Gibby said...

My favorite part was also the bouncy-tire guys.