We have been busy, yet, I can't think of anything to blog about.
I guess I could say that I spent the end of 2008 and the start of 2009 on bed rest for a week, but not many of you know that I am sick. Well, too late, I guess now you know. Lee was just great, but as anxious as I was to get me off the couch. I did get to read six books that week. I had an out-patient lumbar puncture done on Dec. 30th at the University of Utah Neurosciences Center. It didn't go well. I ended up in the McKay Dee emergency room on January 2nd.
The results are the happy part. They came back "normal". So even though I don't feel normal, I am. It is difficult to not really understand what is going on, but good to have lots of things ruled out (including MS). I have a follow-up in June.
The computer is only working part-time. And I don't want to overload it with pictures, so everything from the Red and Blue game in November until current is still on the camera.
5 comments:
Yay! You are kind-of back from the dead. What's wrong with the PC? Time for a new one? Surprisingly they don't cost as much as they used to! Miss ya lots!
Jess :D
Your mom was telling me about the puncture thingy right before Christmas- I'm so sorry it didn't go well!
I am sorry the lumbar puncture didn't go well. We are so glad to hear that they ruled out MS! Do they have any other ideas about what could be going on?
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope things get better.
I'm sorry that you have not been feeling well! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! :) Will I see you on the 7th?
Post a Comment