Friday, March 13, 2009

50 Random Things About Us

Here are 50 random things about Lee and Becca. Can you tell who wrote each item? We each have 25.

1. An overnight hike with scouts. I packed my backpack by myself and only packed the essentials it had...Two 2-liter bottles of water, a large canteen full of water, a 4 D-battery flashlight, several pairs of socks, a handful of shirts, a couple pairs of pants, a jacket, some sweatshirts, and my sleeping bag. It was HEAVY. Luckily, my dad tried to hand me it when we unloaded the car. He took everything out except the canteen, jacket and sleeping bag. (Lee)

2. During construction on Riverdale Road (down to one lane) my truck broke down at the very top of the bridge. (Lee)

3. Editor of the yearbook in High School. (Becca)

4. Going to dip strawberries in chocolate today. (Becca)

5. I am a Tom Hanks fan. (Becca)

6. I am addicted to Squirt. (Becca)

7. I am allergic to cats. (Becca)

8. I broke my nose in fifth grade. (Becca)

9. I can sing Christmas carols in pig-Latin. (Becca)

10. I collect thimbles. (Becca)

11. I cooked my first Turkey this week. (Becca)

12. I don't drive at night. Well, I don't really drive very much at all anymore. (Becca)

13. I drove across the country a week after surgery. (Becca)

14. I forked my tongue right down the middle (think snake) while running up the stairs when I was about 4. (Lee)

15. I have a song from Signing Time! stuck in my head. (Becca)

16. I have always liked biscuits 'n' gravy. (Lee)

17. I have four brothers. (Becca)

18. I had a tumor removed. (Becca)

19. I had my appendix taken out when I was 11 weeks pregnant. (Becca)

20. I have never ran out of gas. (Becca)

21. I have three brothers and two sisters. (Lee)

22. I joined the Army Reserves to pay for college, that didn't work out. (Lee)

23. I knew grandma's cat was dead in the kitchen but didn't do anything about it because I knew my dad was coming over...My father-in-law got there first. (Becca)

24. I knew I had tubes when I was younger, but I just found out last year that I also had my tonsils and adenoids removed. (Lee)

25. I like snowshoeing. (Lee)

26. I like to have people over for dinner. (Lee)

27. I like to learn new crafts. (Becca)

28. I like to play racquetball. (Lee)

29. I made biscuits 'n' gravy for the first time last night...easy! (Becca)

30. I make a mean batch of German pancakes. My kids request me to make it. (Lee)

31. I make green eggs and ham for St. Patrick's Day every year. (Becca)

32. I sold women's shoes. (Lee)

33. I usually wear the same pair of pants for a week. (Lee)

34. I volunteer at the elementary school. (Becca)

35. I walked on a broken foot for two weeks before I found out it was broken. (Lee)

36. I was two miles into a 6 mile bike ride when I broke my wrist. I finished the ride and went to class before Becca convinced me to go the doctor. (Lee)

37. I'm an assistant process engineer. (Lee)

38. I'm impractical. I want a $2K mountain bike, but won't spend $200 on fixing my truck. (Lee)

39. I've applied to 110 jobs and then stopped counting...but still applying. (Lee)

40. It's my tenth anniversary today. (Lee)

41. Just joined a book club. (Becca)

42. Lee proposed to me when I was on crutches. (Becca)

43. My feet feel like Velcro. (Becca)

44. My hair is brown...I think it's blond. (Becca)

45. Rereading the Death Gate Cycle Series. (Lee)

46. Served a mission in Monterrey Mexico. (Lee)

47. Totaled the same car twice. (Lee)

48. Was 30 years old before I dared to eat Aggie Blue Mint ice cream...I like it, Sam I am. (Lee)

49. Was dared to go off a skateboard jump on my bike...I remember looking down at the top of the van before crashing. (Lee)

50. Wrestled in High School, got injured every year. (Lee)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think I got most of them...there were a few that I wasn't too sure on..Send me the answers and I'll double check mine. Happy Anniversary by the way! I love the chocolate dipped strawberries one b/c of Clay's friends ("we don't do that kind of thing"). Any big plans for the big Anniversary? I wish I was there to take the kids for you! Miss ya tons!

Jess :D

Kellie said...

Very fun! Some are easy, but others I'm not so sure.