Monday, March 9, 2009

Game of Life...

You could be a winner!
I got this from my second cousin Tonya.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must post this on your blog and make this same offer for five more people. The first five people to leave me a comment win a homemade gift by me!

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

You could make me something if you want but you don't have to since I already did this on my blog.
Anyways yes I did grow up on a sheep farm. That's why I put a little farm on there. I hope it doesn't look stupid. I think I made the barn a little to small though.

Sarah Gibby said...

This sounds fun! I love making things and having a reason to do it! =)