Here is my sign that (maybe, just maybe) things around here are a little bit busy. We were getting ready to go to the library; we waited, they obviously needed naps. I feel like we are always on the run. Where is the balance of providing good activities and letting kids create an activity themselves? And when does my nap fit in?
4 comments:
So cute! Sometimes we really do wear these kids out. We had a similar thing happen the other evening, so we just picked them up and put them in bed for the night at 6 pm.
I thought about this post yesterday when I was chasing my kids out the door to some activity. So, I asked Josh if he really wanted to go, and he did this time, but I'm thinking about it more. Um, nap? Would be heavenly . . .
Good question. I wish I knew the answer to that one too.
Those two are way too cute. We miss you guys! We put up a pic of Libby and Laura. If you don't have those ones we can send them to you!
Post a Comment