Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
I really liked your slideshows -- they were a good idea. I hope that not all 4 of these "days" were the same day, cuz that would be a really busy day. I like the layout of the Emma slideshow best, followed by the Laura slideshow. The newspaper on the Tyler show was too slow to get to the next picture, and there was too much getting in the way of actually seeing the pictures. (Like less than a third of the tiny viewing area was actually a photo.)
She is so cute. I'm so glad we got to see you guys a couple weekends ago. That was so fun. Now you know where I grew up. I wish you could have stayed longer. Maybe the next time you come down.
3 comments:
I really liked your slideshows -- they were a good idea. I hope that not all 4 of these "days" were the same day, cuz that would be a really busy day. I like the layout of the Emma slideshow best, followed by the Laura slideshow. The newspaper on the Tyler show was too slow to get to the next picture, and there was too much getting in the way of actually seeing the pictures. (Like less than a third of the tiny viewing area was actually a photo.)
I just found your blog on Kellie's blog. So now I can keep up on what your family is up too. All your kids have grown so much!
She is so cute. I'm so glad we got to see you guys a couple weekends ago. That was so fun. Now you know where I grew up. I wish you could have stayed longer. Maybe the next time you come down.
Post a Comment