Emma's first day of preschool was July 6th. It is a class on campus called Lil' Aggies. It is part of the Up to 3 program. She still attends eight other classes a week with mom, but this is one she stays at by herself.

She was excited to get a new backpack. The teachers wanted me to reassure her that I would be back after snack. She didn't seem to care that I was leaving, she was however very glad to see me when I came to pick her up...but that was because I told her I would bring the camera and take her picture with her backpack.

After we left Andrew said he doesn't remember going there before. I need to get him into a preschool next fall!! He was disapointed that Emma's backpack was empty, (she is holding her art project because it wasn't dry yet) he wanted to help her with her homework.
2 comments:
SO Cute! Yeah you do need to get Andrew in something....maybe even do JoySchool. I loved that when I was younger! Gosh the day in the lives makes me feel like I'm missing everything. I sure miss you guys! I wish I could be there! Hope all is well! I still need to call you again. Tell everyone hi! Love ya! Jess ;D
How adorable . . .8 classes, wow, you are busy!
Post a Comment