Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What do Summer and December have in common?

I guess December just flew by, kind of like the summer did. It's not that we didn't do anything, we were just so busy doing everything we were doing that I didn't have time to let you know about it.

Since you are reading this page, I am assuming that you might be interested in some of the things that we have enjoyed doing. My brother has programed a really cool game, so click on the links below to find out more about our adventures.

December
Summer

And then you can make a game for us to play online or to print and keep for yourself.

2 comments:

Curtis Gibby said...

You forgot to mention that the awesome memory matching game was built by your brother Curtis, and that people can upload their own photos to create their own personalized game for free.

Ash said...

Thanks for the comment. Funny thing, we got the idea from your blog! So thanks! And thanks to your awesome brother Curtis apparently too.