Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Not Old Main, But Good (and safer)
We recently headed up to campus to our favorite sledding hill, we don't do Old Main Hill, but we do have a pretty good spot that we like to go to every year. We had a great time.
That is so not fair. I miss sledding with you guys on our beloved hill. I even remember when Emma wore Laura's coat....and we have a few pictures together.
That is hilarious about Andrew. I can only imagine the facial expressions, but that is good. I can't wait for you to come either...guess that is what happens when its been a whole month! :D
1 comment:
That is so not fair. I miss sledding with you guys on our beloved hill. I even remember when Emma wore Laura's coat....and we have a few pictures together.
That is hilarious about Andrew. I can only imagine the facial expressions, but that is good. I can't wait for you to come either...guess that is what happens when its been a whole month! :D
Love ya! Jess :D
Post a Comment