Monday, February 1, 2010

Student of the Week

Tyler was picked as student of the week. (For the whole school, not just his grade or class!) He was excited to show me the bulletin board all about him when I came to teach art. He got a certificate to Cold Stone Creamery.

This is what Mrs. Pitcher filled out about him-
My name is: Tyler Crookston
I am in: 2nd grade
Something I am good at is: Math and helping others with math
Something special about me is: Amazing reading and fantastic drawer
Why I was chosen as student of the week: Has 100% of homework returned, winning Reflections entry, is kind and a bucket filler

[At Adams they talk about filling people's "buckets" and helping them feel good, instead of dipping into "buckets" and taking away from their self esteem.]

1 comment:

Janiebelle007 said...

What a wonderful little guy. You are great parents.