Monday, February 1, 2010

Michael Finnigan

There once was a man named Michael Finnigan, He had whiskers on his chinnigin. He shaved them off and they grew in again. Poor old Michael Finnigan.

Lee is not Michael Finnigan. This hair on his chin-y chin chin is the product of one month's worth of growth, taken right before he shaved it off.


He was getting some pretty strange comments though, he was told:
*He looked evil and sinister
*He looked more mature
*He looked like a Frenchman
*As he was shaving, Andrew told him not to cut it because he liked it...too late.
*I found it interesting that it had a lot of auburn in it.

3 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

I'm in favor of the shave.

Lee said...

I agree.
-Lee

Jessica said...

Yes I found him. When did you hide him? No problem! Thanks for coming and for letting Clay stay at your house.

Jess :D