For the last meet this year (the only one I remembered to take the camera to), the boys got invited to watch a movie at the Merrill's house across the street just as we were leaving. They really do have fun at the meets, but of course they went to watch the movie.
The girls sure had fun. It was senior night, and they loved holding up the signs when it was the lone senior's turn.

I caught a shirt. Emma thought it was so cool. She opened it like a present, and Laura enjoyed the ribbon. I actually put the shirt on Emma, but it is an adult size large, so she took it back off. A few minutes later I caught another shirt, well, they threw it into the empty seats on our same row. I gave it to the lady sitting on the row behind us. Lee caught a shirt the week before, but as he caught it the lady sitting behind him scratched him with her fingernails (on accident) because she was trying to catch it too. She said something about her daughter (she was on the team) and Lee gave it to her.
We got a poster signed on autograph night and three of the gymnasts commented to Tyler about his dancing. We were sitting close enough to the bottom that they could see his great moves. He was also on the jumbo-tron a few times too. They told him to keep it up, and that he should be a mascot. It was a great season.
No comments:
Post a Comment