Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Those are adorable! And how do you know the Browns? Clay is my cousin! I am going to sing the "It's a Small World" song now. Aren't you glad there's no volume!
Lora- Jessica is really, really close to being my sister. We were neighbors in Aggie Village. Do you follow her blog? And I have heard you sing before, so it would have been just fine if there was volume.
8 comments:
those are super cute! I love them! :D
I love these! The kids looks are really cute. I like all the different fonts too. Cute!
What an AWESOME idea! LOVE IT!
CUTE. CUTE. CUTE.
Those are adorable! And how do you know the Browns? Clay is my cousin! I am going to sing the "It's a Small World" song now. Aren't you glad there's no volume!
those are amazing!
Lora-
Jessica is really, really close to being my sister. We were neighbors in Aggie Village. Do you follow her blog? And I have heard you sing before, so it would have been just fine if there was volume.
I do follow her blog! Seriously small world. She's so dang fun!
Post a Comment