Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Are we having fun yet?

The Soft Play area at the Cache Valley Fun Park is like a giant glorified fast food playground. Without the fight to make the kids eat before you get to go in. We get to go every few months with our life insurance company footing the bill. Maybe that just adds to the fun.
I also have pictures from when we went in December. I might as well add them here too. It might just look like one big slide, but there are actually two large slides, the yellow one is just more picture friendly than the blue one is. And this particular December event was about a two hour long game of tag.
 We went a couple times in December. The time I didn't take the camera was with Up to 3, which is the program that Laura's speech classes are with. It was just for an hour during the day. Emma was a little apprehensive because there were so many kids. Andrew goes to afternoon Kindergarten, so Emma and Laura followed him around through the maze of staircases since he wasn't at school yet. When it was getting close to the time we were going to be leaving, I warned Andrew he could slide one more time. He ran into the entrance. Emma was a little bit behind him. I told her she could "slide one more time [without Andrew because he had already gone] or stay here [with me and wait for Andrew to come back from his last slide]." She picked "stay here". So I told her to get her shoes on. Oops on my part. She thought I meant she could slide one more time or stay at the fun park. Of course that would be her choice! Too bad, we needed to get Andrew to school.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

rLook at how long your hair and Emma's hair are...wow! I'm trying to catch up on my hair, but I think that Emma's is longer than mine! Looks like fun!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

How fun! We've been there too for Up to 3 and Owen really likes those slides. Cute pictures!!!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

looks like you guys had fun! :)