The National Fibromyalgia Association 5 Mile Walk was in Logan in early May.
I didn't think I would be able to walk all 5 miles, so I signed us up to help instead.
We helped pass out shirts and lunches. But in the meantime, during the walk, they didn't need our help for much. So, we walked for a little bit before coming back to help again. Emma, Laura, and Becca walked about three miles. Tyler walked about four of the miles. Andrew and Lee walked all five miles!
(just too cute to not include)
Walk to CURE FM stands for Campaign for Understanding, Research, and Education of Fibromyalgia.
Next year, I'll spread the word about the walk before hand, so you can sign up to walk with us. My goal is to walk all 5 miles! They only had about fifty people participate this year. This walk is still new enough that they don't have a large support base, yet.
2 comments:
I'll have to check to see if they do one in our area. I'd certainly do it if they do.
I just caught up on the last 4 months - that's how long I haven't had a computer. So sorry about the fibromyalgia. I knew you'd been having struggles, but you just really seems like you have a great attitude about it. I hope it continues to improve. Also, yucky on the ENT stuff. We are an ENT family, too, but you have us beat on the 4th set of tubes. Looks like you guys have been up to some fun things, too!
Post a Comment