Andrew loves Star Wars!! And jet packs! (That might be an understatement!)
We even made a jet pack for his show and teach day at school. He gave three clues hoping that his class would not be able to guess what he brought. His clues were: 1. My family helped me make it. 2. It looks like it has fire on it. (Well at least that is what the balloons on the bottom are supposed to look like.) 3. I can use it in any sentence. (In his Kindergarten class they have a word of the day and a book where they write a sentence with that word in it. He can always make jet pack fit into a sentence with the word of the day. Mrs. Kelly said he has even got other kids writing about jet packs too.) His class loved it!Just in case you didn't know in Star Wars Jango Fett, Boba Fett, some clones, and some droids have jet packs.
His first show and teach was his Pine Wood derby car. It also looks like a jet pack, he drew the plan himself.
One day he asked me if he could paint. I said he could and got out the watercolor paints for him. Later when I came back into the room, I thought my answer to "Can I paint?" should be, "Yes, you can! Not only will I allow you to paint, but you can do a great job."
4 comments:
Very nice jet packs! :D Way to go Star Wars aka Andrew!
Oh I miss having Andrew in my Primary class... every time I would draw something on the chalkboard and ask what is was his hand would go up and he'd say, "is it a light saber?" He is a TRUE Star Wars fan after my own heart :)
is = it (oops)
That is sooo awesome! I didn't even know about the 4th til I asked my husband about Cinco de Mayo and then he's like, what about May the 4th? I was like, what about it? and then he started to tell me what it was. I thought it was so funny! haha. I think it's awesome!
Post a Comment