Tuesday, March 13, 2012

13 Years on the 13th

Thirteen years ago there was fresh snow on the ground. It was chilly, but not too cold for pictures. (And those pictures were taken with a film camera.)

Thirteen years ago two best friends were married in the Bountiful Temple.
Thirteen years ago the cake at the reception smeared across the floor. (If you were there, I bet you remember it...)

After dinner tonight we will celebrate with a cake and the kids. Lee heard of the fun idea to treat our anniversary as the "birthday" for our family. Sounds like a good reason to have cake. (And of course, I'll make chocolate covered strawberries!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't know if chocolate covered strawberries are such a good idea....I'm thinking you should have gone with chocolate milk and strawberries on the side! J/k! :D Happy Anniversary!

KellynJamie said...

Beautiful [film] pic! Congrats!!