Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Dad Can Do Anything!
Monday, Lee got his boot cast off. He was told to still take it easy. The Dr. said he could mountain bike in about a month, but he could ride on the road for now. Tyler and Andrew started asking about other things Lee likes (or they like) to do...running-no, swimming-yes, racquetball-no, bowling-yes, if they don't drop the bowling ball on Lee's foot. Later that night we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Rich (Lee's grandparents). Andrew found a toy that was broken and took it to grandpa to see if he could fix it. Grandpa said "Take this to your dad, he can do anything." Tyler respond with, "Except for running and racquetball."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha! That's so funny!
Don'tcha love what kids take in and repeat out? I'm kind of excited for Bug to start talking more, but then these stories come to mind, and I wonder if I really should be excited about it... :) My nephew told his mom (my sister) once in a store, "Mom, you know that bread that you make?" "Yeah..." "It's not very good." And like you would assume from an adult, he didn't say it quietly. :)
Post a Comment