Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Place to Call Home

Tuesday we signed a new lease agreement. We are moving into this house the week of the 18th. We had been looking for a few weeks and have seen lots of houses. When they called to tell me we were approved Tyler started to clap his hands and stopped in mid-clap. "The blue one?" he asked. When I told him it was the blue one he finished clapping. Tyler said, "It is the best house we can find." Andrew then repeats it, "It is the best house we can find."
We will fill up all the space, but it does provide a lot of it. It has three bedrooms, one and a half baths, a living room and a family room, a kitchen with a large fridge, a dishwasher, and space to put the table, closets, an unfinished basement for laundry and storage, a one car garage, a pad on the side for our trailer, and a fenced backyard.
It is in Logan in a nice neighborhood between the hospital and the mall. Tyler will change schools and be an Adams Owl. We have lots to do here to be ready, but this is our 14th move since Lee and I got married. We are almost pros.

9 comments:

Emily S said...

Congratulations! Good thing I decided to check out your blog to see the news. Good heavens, 14 MOVES! I would be nuts. It takes me years to get organized (throw things away, Emily, throw them away . . .). Anyway, we'll have to visit you there, as you know we do pass through. Oh, and the bat Josh was wielding was plastic, but reason enough to hide the computer.

Shay said...

Awww I love it!!! Too cute! I'm excited for you! I keep reading all these blogs about people getting their own house, or remodeling, or whatever and I'm like.... why isn't that me???? We'll get there someday, and I'm trying not to be living in the future too much and enjoying what I have here, but still... the thought keeps popping up. :)

Renae said...

14 moved?! Dang. I hate moving, I'd be crazy. Cute house though!

Bree said...

Hooray! But 14 times? Yikes!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! We're so excited that you will have a more room and a yard! I hope all goes well in the move. Something tells me, this probably isn't your last move either.

Anonymous said...

Fourteen moves! Man, hopefully you guys are only one more move away from a permanent house! Hope you're feeling well and that the new baby is coming along well.

Parrish Family said...

Your house looks nice. It will be an upgrade from Aggie Village. Hope you get everything moved okay!

The Lloyds said...

Congrats on getting a house! Moving is not the greatest thing in the world to do but it is nice to get into a bigger place! I hope everything goes well for you guys!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys finally made it out of Aggie Village! It's a fun place to live but I'm sure you're enjoying the space of your new home. Congrats!