*went to the kids hay bale maze in Perry
*picked out pumpkins (my rule was the kids had to be able to pick it up, Lee ended up carrying them)
*painted pumpkins
*went to the North Logan Pumpkin Walk
*went to Halloween story time at the library
*helped with the second grade party (90 students+70 minutes+9 stations+no rotation system...the kids could just wander=chaos)
*did free Halloween crafts at Michael's
*trick-or-treated at the mall
*entered the King's photo contest
*trick-or-treated at Papa Murphy's (got mini pizzas)
*went to the three ward combine trunk-or-treat
*trick-or-treated up and down our street
*went in our neighbor's spooky garage
*watched It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
*answered the door for lots of trick-or-treaters




















4 comments:
You guys are alive! Cute new pictures of the kids.
AHHHH I am so sad I missed seeing you all dressed up! The kids outfits are all too adorable. Sadly, it made me go back to when Emma was Minnie...she's gotten so BIG! Sad day! What place counts sign as language? I mean I would think they would help her to get more intinsive language instruction in a classroom---where she is surrounded with it all class, but hey what do I know?! At least she gets some speech! Good Luck with Laura! Your new van looks nice (at least from the back!)...haha. I laughed pretty hard at the kids comments on the side. I miss being there to hear a lot of them. Time is sure flying by. Are you ready for Christmas to be here? What are you doing this year for thanksgiving and Christmas? We are going to be in Monticello for Thanksgiving and Logan for Christmas. Hopefully we'll maybe get to stop by for a quick visit before or after Christmas. I can't wait for the kids to come hang out. I hate that we have had to change the date 50 bazillion times! :D Okay I think this message is long enough! TTYS!
love ya Jess :D
Becca thanks for the comment. It was fun to read your blog. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. I can't believe your oldest is eight years old. Where does time go? I also loved his comment on the first day of school about how girls shouldn't wear v-neck shirts. He sounds like a character. I loved your Halloween costumes.
Cute costumes! I like Mario and Luigi!
Post a Comment