We are under contract!! We will be moving into this house the first week of April. It is here in Logan, but on the other side of the city. We will wait to change schools until next year, so we will be doing a lot of driving back and forth during the last two months of school. During the next few weeks we need to buy a fridge. (We would love to buy lots more new furniture, but that will have to wait.) Lee said he would bring home boxes from work today. Maybe that will help this move sink in, it doesn't seem real yet. Move number fifteen, here we come!
Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Under Contract
We are under contract!! We will be moving into this house the first week of April. It is here in Logan, but on the other side of the city. We will wait to change schools until next year, so we will be doing a lot of driving back and forth during the last two months of school. During the next few weeks we need to buy a fridge. (We would love to buy lots more new furniture, but that will have to wait.) Lee said he would bring home boxes from work today. Maybe that will help this move sink in, it doesn't seem real yet. Move number fifteen, here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It looks really nice! I didn't realize it has an addition on top of the garage. How exciting! Let us know when to come and help.
How awesome! Congrats! :) Looks like it's in a cul-de-sac, which is AWESOME! :)
Congratulations on the new house.
Wowsers! It looks like a good house. I'm so excited for you although moving all that stuff will be intense! E-mail me the exact address....what school with the boys go to next year (that is so weird to say boys!). Good luck with moving! I would love to help if I was there, but if I can do something from up here let me know! :D
I am so happy for you! We'll have a great big house warming for you. I'll bring the warming since you will be providing the house. Looks nice and roomy.
NUMBER 15?! Wow, I'd go nuts. I hate moving. Cute house though! Congrats!
I hope we will be in #15 for a looooong while. Although, I am getting good at dumpster diving to get moving boxes.
That's really cool. Looks like your kiddos will have room to play (and hopefully there's some room in there for you, too.)
Post a Comment