Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Come see our new house!

You’re invited to the

Crookston Family

“Meet and Greet”

Open House

Saturday, April 24th

2 pm until 7 pm

At our new home!

905 Knowles Lane, Logan

(just off 10th West and Three Point Avenue, about 400 South)

Questions call Lee or Becca

(435) 213-3279

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It is a great time to buy. We've moved four times in the last year and although it doesn't hold up to fifteen, we know how you feel about wanting to get settled somewhere! We had to buy a fridge, too. Your house looks great! I'm sure it will be so nice to have the space after living in Aggie Village for so long. Sorry we're not around to make it to the open house, but good luck with everything!

Janiebelle007 said...

Becca, I'm so dumb. I just had it in my head that I read Sunday and so today when I was going to come I picked up the printed out invite and low and behold it said SATURDAY! And Kayla and I were in Logan Saturday and could have come. I may have to invite myself another time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we missed your open house. I'm happy for you that you have a new house! And thanks for the info about story time. Miss seeing you guys!