
Emma has a purple cast on. I think she has been doing great with it. She stayed off of her leg for a week, but it didn't slow her down any. She would army crawl anywhere she wanted to be. Now she walks on it. I don't really know how to keep a busy three year old off of her leg. Grandma told her to hop on the other leg. She does sometimes, but mostly she just hobbles on it as if was a cane, not much weight on it, just used for balance. I think she walks like a pirate, straight knee and a peg leg. She gets more x-rays done on the 14th. They will either take the cast off and leave it off or put on a smaller cast depending on how the bone looks. Three weeks isn't so bad, it could sure be a lot worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment