Laura got her first haircut yesterday. Her haircut came in two phases. Unfortunately, Emma cut the first phase. And not just a little bit. She cut off four-inch long chunks all over Laura's head, and cut her bangs to her scalp. I tried to buy Laura happiness yesterday. Balloons, candy, stickers, a toy, silk flowers-to make more hair clips, chocolate, she didn't want anything. She cried the whole afternoon.
Fortunately, Shayla cut the second phase. Laura still has some sections that are, umm, let's say layered. Shayla was smart enough to just leave some pieces shorter. I thought it would have to all be as short as the shortest part, and that is really short! It looks lots better than I thought it could. The layers blend in pretty good. Her bangs, plus some more under where the flower is, are really short. Laura wouldn't let me take a picture without the flower. I'll be making more large hair clips really soon. Thanks Shayla for making time for us, even on Zoe's birthday!
4 comments:
she looks great :)
Oh man! EMMMA not nice! The 2nd cut, does look really good! at least it is hair and it will grow back! Poor Laura! It is cute though! :D
Okay that was from Jessica, but apparently I'm signed in under Clay! Sorry! :D
I really think the second phase turned out great. Go Shayla!
Post a Comment