
I had the day off from work and had a whole list of things to do. One of them was yard work. I had only planned mowing the lawn and calling it good enough, but then I started digging and pulling up dandelions before I started mowing. The problem was that I had started and couldn't leave the rest of the lawn. I had no idea that we had so many in our yard. Four hours, a sunburn, and a full trash can later our yard is almost dandelion free...I noticed a couple that I had missed when I started mowing. I didn't get any of the other things that I really wanted to get done. Maybe I'll get to those later.
5 comments:
Try lawn doctor and a pre emergent. Works great.
haha! Nice work Lee! Hopefully your sunburn turns into a nice tan!
p.S. I'm liking the new background! :D
P.p.s Weird, it just switched back to the old one.....
good job... now I need to get the urge to de-dandelion my yard...
I need to take after you! Dandelions are my nemesis!!
Post a Comment