Monday, May 30, 2011

Mom, Mother, Mama

I got some cute pictures and poems for Mother's Day.
This watercolor is from Tyler. The poem on the back says:

Becca
Lover of people, foods, and books
Who enjoys parks, games, and helping
Who fears spiders, snakes, and lions
Born in the United States
Who wants to travel to Hawaii
Mom
Love, Tyler Crookston

 This one is from Andrew. The poem reads:

My Mom
By Andrew Crookston

My mom has brown eyes. I call her "mom".
She looks good and she smells like flowers.
Her hair is straight and brown and her hands are hot.
She helps me work on my books.
She likes to fold laundry.
We like to play monopoly together.
She is special because she smells good.
My mom makes me feel happy.
She loves me because I love her.
I love her because she is cute.
Happy Mother's Day 2011!

I also got a coupon from Andrew that is "good for one day of not talking about jet packs". When he gave it to me, he said I couldn't use it that day because he already talked about them.

I got cards from Emma and Laura too, but they destroyed them before I could take pictures.

2 comments:

Renae said...

"Good for one day of not talking about jet packs." Ha ha! Cute!

Jessica said...

If I knew how much you loved to fold laundry I would have given you all of mine all the time! haha! J/k! Very nice! :D