Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Snow on the Ground

Tyler and Andrew just getting started.
 This winter hasn't been good sledding weather! We took advantage of the Saturday that actually had snow on the ground and went sledding with some neighbor friends. (Lee came too, but he had the camera, so he isn't in any of the pictures.)
Andrew coming up for more.
Emma, Becca, Tyler, Laura, and Andrew
Ready to go!
Laura and Emma on their way down.
Tyler spinning down the hill.
All the kids were old enough to go down and come back up by themselves.
Laura had so much fun, and then she slept really good that night.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like Emma's high waters! haha! :P I still remember when we went and flew into the parking lot and I thought I was going to kill Emma. CRAZY!

Becca said...

It hasn't been a cold enough winter to replace Emma's snow pants. This was the first time she wore them this season. Boy has she grown! Next year she has navy blue ones that should fit. Tyler is wearing my snow pants. And I can't zip up my coat.