Tyler earned his Bear patch and one Gold Arrow point. It was awarded to him at our Western themed Blue and Gold Banquet. (He took off his hat before the picture.) It accrued to me that last year, at his first Blue and Gold, he was awarded the Bobcat patch. (He earned it before that but they didn't give awards at the Pine Wood Derby or in December.) I found that kind of fun that within one year he was awarded his Bobcat patch, Wolf patch, and Bear patch. He has been a Bear Scout for five months.
Now he has over six months to earn Silver Arrow points. When he was a Wolf he earned seven silvers. I think his goal is to earn more than that as a Bear. I don't know that many more than that will fit on his shirt. It was a lot of fun to be his Bear leader. The Sunday before the Banquet I was released and sustained as the Primary President.
1 comment:
Primary President!?!
Post a Comment