Last year we planted flowers in front of the stairway in front of our apartment. We planted marigolds that came back again this year, here is what housing thought of them...(see picture). Not really on purpose, but today they pulled them all out. I know they thought they were weeds because Tyler and Andrew confronted the two girls that were outside pulling stuff out. It is just silly to be sad or angry about it, but it made me feel bad to see the flowers wilted and on the sidewalk. We were just trying to make it look nice!
Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Death of a Flower
Last year we planted flowers in front of the stairway in front of our apartment. We planted marigolds that came back again this year, here is what housing thought of them...(see picture). Not really on purpose, but today they pulled them all out. I know they thought they were weeds because Tyler and Andrew confronted the two girls that were outside pulling stuff out. It is just silly to be sad or angry about it, but it made me feel bad to see the flowers wilted and on the sidewalk. We were just trying to make it look nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh I'm so sorry! I know it's silly, but when stuff like that happens it makes you so sad.
Post a Comment