Lee was helping some neighbors move on Saturday. He only made three trips out to the trailer. After he put his end of the dresser down he stepped off the trailer and onto the edge of the curb, which didn't work out so well. He ended up rolling his ankle. He hobbled into our house, took some ibuprofen, and laid on the couch with his leg up with ice for a couple hours. After lunch, we ended up calling a neighbor to watch the kids. I took Lee down to the Instacare for some X-rays. It ended up being a bad sprain. He is limping with an air cast. I'm sure it is going to take awhile to heal, but he is doing better each day. These pictures show his newest bruises, but most of the swelling (it looked like a baseball) has gone down.



1 comment:
I've heard of people trying to get out of helping neighbors move, but this is a bit extreme! :)
Post a Comment