My brother, Scott, got married to Elise Knight on Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a great day, and the kids were even good for most of the day. It just happens that the part of the day when they were not happy was when we were taking pictures! The reception was in Elise's brother's backyard, so we were outside almost all day. The sign at a local bank or some such building said it was 106!On Friday night, Tyler was talking about the wedding and wanted to know more about what was happening the next day. I told him he would stay outside the temple with uncle Brian, and then we would get our pictures taken, then we would go to a restaurant for lunch. I got to the part when I told him about the reception, and that people would come and tell Scott and Elise congratulations, good job, good luck, etc. Tyler said, "Oh, and 'you've come a long way'." I think he was remembering Lee's graduation. Welcome to the family Elise!!
1 comment:
Gary and I love Tyler's comment. :)
Post a Comment