Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Unnamed Baby...
We had our ultrasound done a couple of weeks ago. We found out that we are having another thumb-sucking girl! However, I was not nearly as sick as I was with Emma, so I thought I was having a boy. Having another girl will be great, but we haven't picked a girl name. In the last few weeks Lee and I have narrowed the list, but we still haven't made a decision yet. In the last few days, when I say something in reference to her, I call her "unnamed baby". It is driving Lee crazy! So maybe we will pick a name soon! When I told the boys that they were going to have another sister this was their reactions: Tyler said that now our family is uneven. He will have one brother and two sisters, that is not even. Funny, I thought two boys and two girls sounded even. Andrew tried to tell me I was tricking him, and that we didn't know yet if it was a girl or boy. I tried again, and explained that when he was at grandma's the doctor told me it was a girl. He yelled to Lee,"Hey dad, mom went to the doctor and it's a GIRL!" Lee said, "I know, I was at the doctor with mom."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congratulations!!! :}}
YEAH! That is so exciting. John and I loved the boys response. That is so cute!
It worked! We picked a name. Her name will be Laura. (Middle name still to be decided.)
Congratulations Becca!
Post a Comment