Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
August 2011: I Spy
I spy a bed, a dirty knife, a loaf of bread, and a jar of peanut butter.
On her bed?Seriously? Isn't the kitchen convenient enough for her?(didn't want to get caught apparently) Cute. I like that you had time to update. Its so fun to see your kids already growing up, we miss all of you! Also congrats on the baby girl. You are such a great mom, she doesn't even realize what a great life she will have as a Crookston. Lucky girl.
1 comment:
On her bed?Seriously? Isn't the kitchen convenient enough for her?(didn't want to get caught apparently) Cute.
I like that you had time to update. Its so fun to see your kids already growing up, we miss all of you!
Also congrats on the baby girl. You are such a great mom, she doesn't even realize what a great life she will have as a Crookston. Lucky girl.
Post a Comment