| Not really a "before" more like a during phase one. |
| Phase one back view. |
| Some of Emma's cut off hair. |
| Laura's phase two front view. |
| Laura's phase two side view. |
| Laura's phase two back view. |
| Emma's phase two front view. |
| Emma's phase two side view. |
| Emma's phase two back view. |
1 comment:
I really shouldnt be laughing but I just cant help it! Just like Emma just cant stop cutting I guess. This is far worse than the last time(s) as far as ammount of hair needing to be cut off to fix it. They are both darling with their new cuts though! I havent seen Emma with bangs since I first met you guys, I think. Maybe never,come to think of it.Im starting to feel like Laura will have bangs and short hair for a long time, like until Emma moves out of the house :)
Post a Comment