Tyler turned 10.
 |
| Happy Birthday Tyler! |
 |
| Violin (not shown) supplies. |
We do a birthday party every other year. It was his year this time. Lee's parents had recently given us a big pop corn maker and so Tyler decided to do movie night.
 |
| Fresh pop corn. |
 |
| The invites. |
I had seen lots of cupcake ideas using mini marshmallows, trying to make them look like a bucket of pop corn. Tyler's very favorite pop corn is called Mallow Magic. I made up a batch and covered the frosting.
 |
| Tyler's cake. |
 |
| Make a wish. |
 |
| The movie set up. Eleven boys and their bags of treats. |
This party was really simple to pull together, but the boys seemed to have fun. I guess that's what happens when Phineas and Ferb are the main entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment