We had a couple different family parties. I have pictures of none of them. We played Minute to Win it games, we did a steal the gift exchange, we tied some quilts, and of course we ate yummy food.
For Christmas Eve the kids got to open their one present of new pajamas. I had my ultrasound earlier that week and Lee and I knew the gender of our baby, but we told the kids we would tell them on Christmas. (Tyler was more excited to find out than he was for the actual Christmas.) Anyway, on Christmas Eve, we had five presents pulled out and we had them open the baby pajamas. They were pink. Baby girl is due May 14th.
Christmas morning we saw that Santa came, ate breakfast, and went to church. After church, we came home and opened presents before heading down to see both sets of grandparents.
 |
| Andrew and Tyler with their new Lego sets. |
 |
| Laura opening a present. |
 |
| Emma opening a present. |
 |
| Emma, Tyler, and Lee |
 |
| Becca, Emma, and Laura |
|
|
1 comment:
Your house is looking so cute. I like the book shelves and the new covers on couches. Looks classy. If you cant tell I couldnt comment on anyones blog for months but for some reason today it let me. Hooray!(hence the hundred comments) I miss your family so much and so do the kids! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment