Family Life and day to day events of the Crookston family...Well it would be some of the stuff we do every day, if I wasn't so busy doing the things I do daily. All in all just know that we are a happy family!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day!
Everybody picked what they wanted their own card to look like. Andrew wanted his to have a pencil this year. It says "You're the 'write' one for me."Tyler added "I think you're sweet!" to his. (And a kiss on his cheek too.)
I like that you do this cute idea. How many pictures did you have to take the first few times to get it looking so good, lined up just right, focused, all that? Also do you print them at home or have them done at Walmart or somewhere? Cute.
2 comments:
That is such a cute idea. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the girl new hair cuts. They are so cute. You are such a good mom.
I like that you do this cute idea. How many pictures did you have to take the first few times to get it looking so good, lined up just right, focused, all that? Also do you print them at home or have them done at Walmart or somewhere? Cute.
Post a Comment